It’s one continuous file to preserve the cross fades between songs.
This torrent also has a folder with all the individual songs as MP3s.
Also includes lyrics and artwork.
If you need a torrent program, we use and recommend qBittorrent.
Preview the album here.
Torrent RSS XML for all our albums. Updated with each album:
(Says Feens in file path, but is BipTunia)
Info on using XML feeds with torrent software is here, down the page a bit…the part that starts with
WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE LINKS?
FLAC 24-bit lossless of BipTunia’s 16th album “REVIEWS OF EVENTS THAT HAVEN’T HAPPENED”, legal torrent
Experimental Electronic Darkwave Heavy Pop
Music mood: Darkly cheerful
Will appeal to fans of: Gary Numan, Brian Eno, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, The Doors, Depeche Mode, Jim Carroll, Frank Zappa, Robert Fripp, Blondie, Kraftwerk, Led Zeppelin, and Dead Kennedys.
BipTunia styles: TripHop / Downtempo / Rock / Pop / Glam / Industrial / Ambient / Jazz / Space, not classifiable, Darkwave, pop, rock, experimental
Download album as one file HERE. (320k MP3. Sounds great. File size 127 megs.)
Run Time: 59 minutes
Release Date: April 4, 2019
Michael W. Dean: Music, some voice, some words.
Phil Wormuth: Words, voice.
The microtonal songs on this record are:
- “Speaking of Blue Öyster Cult…” (25ed16 + 6.25 edo + AnaMark Dirty Pitch.)
- ” Coastal Mainer Gamelan Surf Rock ” (Smithgw Gamelion)
- Dodecatonal Music
- Bytes and Peaces
- Speaking of Blue Öyster Cult…
- Coastal Mainer Decatonal Surf Rock
- Test Bench Blues on the Night Shift at the Sheep Factory
- Those Rats at City Hall
- Reviews of Events that Haven’t Happened
- Arpalicious Reflection While on Hold (Concerto for Moog and Cor Anglais)
- 12-Part Chorale for Human and Mouse