RUN TIME: 150 Minutes.
RELEASE DATE: Sept 1, 2023
All instruments, songs, production, mastering, and cover art: Michael W. Dean. Cover art is some astrophotography I did of the Heart Nebula, plus a little alien space ape playing sax that I made by yelling at some AI program.
1. Overture in Eagle 53 and 7 TET (Eagle 53 and 7 TET)
2. The 17 Reasons Why Sign at 17th and Mission (17 TET and 12 TET)
3. Phrygian Pentatonic Flunk Funk (Phrygian Pentatonic)
4. Stoned Ape Theory (Dekany 1 3 7 9 11, Broadwood)
5. It’s Dumb to Think That the Golden Ratio is Magic (Phi 12 & 12 TET)
6. A Raymiland Nightmare You Can Dance To (Broadwood & 12 TET)
7. Lunar X on the Back of My Hand A (Ptolemy Chromatic and Ptolemy Soft Chromatic)
8. Lunar X on the Back of My Hand B (Ptolemy Chromatic and Ptolemy Soft Chromatic)
9. DMT Me Baby All Night Long (Broadwood’s Best)
Album cover high-rez click below: